IJ.START.CANON - To install and run the Canon IJ Setup, you can follow the instructions given below. The Canon IJ utility can be used for printing, scanning, network setup, and many more. Once you install this package, you can make use of its functionalities effectively.
How to Download ij.start.cannon Setup File?
- First and foremost, you have to access a web browser on your system. For this, you can access any of the web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
- Further, visit the setup web page of Canon printers. For this, you have to enter the “canon.com/ijsetup” or "ij.start.canon" in the address bar. Then, hit the “Set Up” tab to proceed further with the ij.start.cannon setup process.
- After that, Canon will ask you to enter the product name of your inkjet printer in the required field. Carefully enters the product name and tap the “Go” button.
- In the next window, you first have to change the operating system. In order to change, click the operating system tab from the upper-right corner and make a selection from the drop-down menu.
- Once you are done, a list of Canon printer drivers as per your product will appear. Here, you have to select the printer driver and click the “Download” link provided beside the product.
- By doing so, your selected printer driver will start downloading on your system. You have to wait until the process gets successfully completed.
- After the successful completion of the download process, you will get the ij.start.cannon file in its default location i.e. Downloads folder.
How to install Ij.start.cannon setup?
- First and foremost, you have to open the Downloads folder on your computing device.
- Then, look for your https://ij.start.canon setup file and double-click it.
- Further, a User Account Control popup box will appear on your screen asking you to permit the ij.start.cannon application to make the necessary changes to your system. Click the “Yes” tab from the popup box to permit the application.
- Now, the welcome window of the installation wizard will appear on your screen. Here, you have to press the “Next” tab. Along with this, you can also make the changes in the program’s language by clicking the Language tab from the bottom of the screen.
- After that, Mac users have to confirm the installation process by entering the Mac administrator login credentials. Carefully enter the username and password in the empty field and click the “Install helper” option.
- In the next window, you have to choose the method for connecting your Canon printer with your system. You have to select amongst the given connection methods.
- Wired LAN Connection - This method requires you to connect your printer and computer with the same wireless network.
- USB Connection - On selecting this method, you have to connect your printer and system using the USB cable that comes with the printer.